ATP5030 High-resolution UV-Vis Spectrometer
- ATP5030 is a cooled, ultra-high resolution micro spectrometer newly developed by Optosky, ATP5030 is based on the M-type optical path structure independently developed by Optosky, with extraordinary ultra-high resolution；at the same time, it uses a cooled 2048 pixel linear array detector to achieve the ultimate ultra-high resolution, the highest resolution can reach 0.05nm，It is a miniature spectrometer suitable for various high-resolution applications, with high reliability, ultra-high speed, low cost, and high cost performance. It can be adapted to various environmental uses such as online testing.
- ATP5030 adopts TEC electric cooling, the cooling temperature is -5℃. Greatly reduce the dark current and noise of the spectrometer, and improve the dynamic range and signal-to-noise ratio of the spectrometer.
- ATP5030 can receive SMA905 optical fiber input light or free space light, and output the measured spectrum data through USB2.0 or UART port.
- ATP5030 only needs a 5V DC power supply, which is very easy to integrate and use.
|Optical resolution||0.07-3 nm|
|Incident Interface||SMA905 connector|
|Dynamic range||8.5 x 107 (system); 2000:1 for a single acquisition|
|Working temperature||-25 ~ 50 oC|
|Working humidity||< 90% RH|
|Trigger||YES (IN and OUT)|
|Cooling temperature||TEC cooled, -5 ˚C|
|Scanning rate||< 1 kfps|
|Wavelength range||350-800nm, 200-400nm, 200-850nm, 200-1000 nm, 600-1000nm, 800-1000nm|
|Slit Size||50 μm (10, 25, 50, 100, or 200 μm optional)|
|Detector type||Linear array detector|
|Spectral range||200-1100 nm|
|Effective pixels||2048 pixels|
|Full well capacity||300 ke-|
|Dark noise||13 RMS @ 13 ˚C|
|Dimensions||135 × 99 × 46 mm|
|A/D conversion resolution||16 bit|
|Integration time||0.1 ms - 256 second|
|Supply voltage||DC4.5 to 5.5 V (type @5V)|
|Storage temperature||-30°c to + 70 °c|
- Detector cooling temperature: -5 ℃;
- M type optical path, higher resolution；
- Spectral range: 200-1100 nm；
- Spectral resolution: 0.05 ~ 2 nm；
- Optical path structure: non-crossing C-T；
- Detector: 2048 pixels;
- Integration time: 0.1ms ~ 256s；
- Power supply: DC 5V power supply；
- ADC bit depth: 16 bits；
- Data output interface: USB Type-C；
- 20-pin expansion interface.
- LIBS,Plasma luminescence detection；
- Raman spectroscopy detection；
- Wavelength monitoring, laser, LED and other luminous bodies;
- Water quality analyzer;
- UV flue gas analyzer;
- LED sorting machine, color detection；
- Spectral analysis, radiation spectroscopic analysis, spectrophotometric analysis;
- Reflection and transmission spectrum detection.
What are High Resolution & High Sensitivity & TE cooled Spectrometer from Optosky?
ATP5100 Ultra-miniature, Cooled BT CCD, sized up to a coin.
ATP5040 crossed C-T, TE-cooled 4096 pixels CMOS external cooling, high sensitivity
ATP5020P crossed C-T, Hamamatsu CCD cooled, higher sensitivity, SNR & dynamic range is higher than Maya.
ATP5030P M-shape C-T, higher resolution and low stray light, Hamamatsu CCD
ATP5030 (2048pixels) & ATP5034 (4096pixels) CMOS+TE-cooler, M-shape C-T, high resolution
ATP5330 (2048pixels) & ATP5334 (4096pixels) Thin, cooled CMOS+TE cooled, M-shape C-T, super high resolution
How many topology structure of optical path for a spectrometer?
There are commonly divided into 4 types of optical path, including crossed C-T, M-shape C-T, concave grating optical path, transmittance grating opitcal path.
Crossed C-T: ATP2000P,ATP2002, ATP2400, ATP1010, ATP5020P, ATP5040, ATP6500
M-shape C-T: ATP3030, ATP3034, ATP3330/4 ATP5030, ATP5034, ATP5330/4
Concave grating: ATP4230, ATP4020, ATP4050, ATP4070
let's see the M-shape optical path looks like a number "3", so our models uses the 3rd number "3" to indicate M-shape optical path models.
In generally, topology structure can decide resolution, sensitivity, stray light, and size of a spectrometer.
Crossed C-T topology structure employs better sensitivity and compact size.
M-shape C-T employs higher resolution and better stray light.
Concave grating optical path employs high stray light.